Mod App – RubenHaze

Home Forums Naruto Support Mod App – RubenHaze

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ruben
    Participant

What is your in-game username?

RubenHaze

What is your age?

What is your timezone?

PST

Where can we contact you?

Discord Ruben#2000

How long have you played on our server and how active are you?

I have been playing for five years plus or minus and been a active member of the community with small periods of absence here and there but mainly I spend a lot of time interacting with players and the community on the discord or in game in the server. This has been the case consistently for duration of my tenure here.

How often would you be able to work?

Pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I head to sleep so between the hours of 8am pst-2am pst ~ This should be enough to cover a considerable amount of time zones and look over the daily happenings of the server, as from experience I take my job seriously and do my job when it is required during any conscious moments notice

Why do you want to apply for this position?

Ever since I joined the server and made impactful friendships here I have wanted to be mod and have consistently shown to care very much for the server, even helping during multiple times and introducing new game changing ideas and assisting in their implementation.

What is your experience with user management?

Not counting my multiple years of staff experience in the highest ranks of multiple servers or my own servers. On BCNR I have multiple years of staff experience as a hoster, working in tandem with the hosting team, moderators and the administrator to bring some quality teamwork and player experience to the table. I have ample experience working with others and helping guide teams in a productive but fun manner which maximizes work load with moral. While it should be known that there have been a history of issues in the past, that is something I am determined to keep to a zero. I will work to preserve the integrality of the team and server as has always been my intention to help be part of the community that I care for. If this is an outstanding issue I formally apologize and I clearly and concisely know the expectations that the server administrator has for the staff team and will abide by those standards.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll consider it, but you are in a timezone that isn’t the server timezone, so there’s a little less priority there.

Ruben
    Participant

Shouldnt be an issue at all im up early and easily able to cover EST or even European time zones.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.