Moderator Application – Yamiiiii (ACCEPTED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Moderator Application – Yamiiiii (ACCEPTED)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yami
    Participant

-What is your in-game username? Yamiiiii
    -What is your age? I’m currently 17 years old.
    -What is your timezone? GMT +1
    -Where can we contact you? Discord, Yami#9752
    -How long have you played on our server and how active are you? I joined a good few months ago (I can’t remember exactly, but I’d say it’s been around a year). I have had some periods of inactivity due to school, but I’ve been active again since recently and I can confidently say my activity won’t decay anymore either as I’ve got my end of year exams soon after which I conclude school, which again was the main reason behind my wisely activity. I log on for about ~1 to 2 hours every day as of right now.
    -How often would you be able to work? I’m usually free from 4pm until 10pm local time (10am EST – 4pm EST). This may somewhat vary as I have work/school to deal with and I play other games as well, though I can typically show up if asked to.
    -Why do you want to apply for this position? Mainly because I’d like to get some experience moderating.
    -What is your experience with player management? Sadly I do not have a lot of experience moderating as of right now.
    -Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof? Yes I have, I’ve shown them to Dusk

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Deathdusk. Reason: Accepted
    Kayrex
    Participant

easy +1

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I saw your notes in Discord, I’ll contact you again in Discord for the next step.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.