SSp1ritual – Moderator Application (DENIED)

Home Forums Naruto Support SSp1ritual – Moderator Application (DENIED)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pedroreyes1807
    Participant

What is your in-game username?SSp1ritual
    What is your age?13
    What is your timezone?GMT-4

Where can we contact you?Through discord username dyno10yt #6580
    How long have you played on our server and how active are you?I have played for 4 days i know its not a lot but i play daily for around 5 to 8 hours a day
    How often would you be able to work? everyday depending the situation about the time but estimate from 2 to 10 eastern time
    Why do you want to apply for this position?I want to help the players out if they need me i like interacting with players a lot and it makes me happy knowing i can help the players out
    What is your experience with player management?I don’t have much experience sadly
    Did you spectate and take typed notes of each exam under the supervision and confirmation of another staff member, and if so, where is the proof?I did but not under the supervision of another staff member I’ve been to as many exams as i can

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Deathdusk.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the application!

We do encourage more play time before applying, but you should still aim for a Moderator position. You will need to spectate each exam under the supervision and confirmation of a hoster and take typed notes.

The notes should detail:

• How the exam is hosted (as if you were the one hosting it).
    • The mechanics/how each exam is hosted.
    • The rules of each exam.

Additionally, you will need to learn how to use the LuckPerms permissions plugin. Please return when you have the requirements, and thank you again for applying!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘SSp1ritual – Moderator Application (DENIED)’ is closed to new replies.