Player Shops

Home Forums MageBlox Suggestions Player Shops

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joshua2smith3
    Participant

I remember old MageBlox had that chest plugin to turn chests into shops if they had a sign on them with certain things (I think it was a plugin I just knew it was there). It would be great if we could get that onto the server so people have more things to spend their money on.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by joshua2smith3.
    Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I was told to tell everyone that TotalEconomy may have a built-in shop system. Please look into this for me, and if there isn’t anything, we’ll think of an idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Ah yes, please check this link out for me!

https://ore.spongepowered.org/Erigitic/Total-Economy/pages/Chest-Shops

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Deathdusk.
    joshua2smith3
    Participant

Checked it out, and tried to create one of the shops, and its either one of two things. Players don’t have permissions to access that command, or it just doesn’t work.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

I’ll see if I can get it to work later today. 🙂

TheCoolMeeper
    Participant

I think it could be cool if there was a centralized shopping district (accessed through a portal at spawn or maybe a tp command) that players can all set up shops in… They don’t have to of course but it would make it easier for players to just go in and find an item rather than asking players to visit their shops. Just thought this could be a cool idea to add on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.