Character Position Combat Test – Gooz3y – Takikage

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Gooz3y – Takikage

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    goosey
    Participant

What is your full Minecraft username? Gooz3y
    What character position are you attempting to combat test for? Takikage
    What clan are you? Takinoha
    What rank are you? Jounin
    What chakra natures do you have? Fire and Water
    What nature kekkei genkai do you have? Boil

Im availible basically any time the next week, if thats not availible, just tell me and ill look for another date. And preferably any time between 10AM – 2 PM EST (On the weekends it can be untill like 7 pm est)

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

you just became jounin, you need to wait at least a week before being able to test, and also, you need to make sure you have enough practice to test the week of

what day past the 19th are you trying to character test? i don’t know how next week will look, i know that the 21st is not going to be an option for you

please don’t rush, it’s annoying

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

We’ll see what the availability looks like next week,

goosey
    Participant

Alright

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

What day are you interested in? So far Tuesday and Saturday are reserved.

goosey
    Participant

Thursday would work

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

The tester probably can’t grade you, so we can work something out over Discord so that I can get you some notes.

Deathdusk
    Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
      • ███ POOR
        • Water Release: Water Tornado
          • You try to use this jutsu too far at times, not tracking where I am, never hit it, try using this close or as you pass by an enemy, to engage, good at pushing people away.
        • Water Release: Waterfall Dragon Strike
          • You use this a lot and rely on it, not effective, easy to out distance because you spam click it trying to find its range, figure its range out, use it to get people out of your zone.
        • Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade
          • You used this a bit, never hit it, always too far away, need to be close to mid range, must engage to hit stuff like this, don’t rely on enemy running into it
        • Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade
          • Easy to avoid, always relying on your enemy attacking you to use this, be aggressive with this, could use as an opener or moves to force enemies away
    • Chakra Nature
      • ███ POOR
        • Natures had a full redo, so I will go over the ones that haven’t changed.
        • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
          • You tried to use this too far away, no awareness as to what range you need to be at to hit it, you need to use it very close and play more aggro to hit it
        • Many of your natures weren’t used/used properly either in the original fight I did with you, so that’s something to note.
    • Nature Kekkei Genkai
      • ███ POOR
        • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
          • You used this a lot, not good at hitting it, you dash with it which is not good, you need to use this to create pressure and if you have to chase your enemy with it you are wasting it
        • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
          • Not hit much, not effective in the fight, you need to use this closer and have good timing, a good opener jutsu
        • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
          • You need to use this to create pressure, kind of fell flat and didn’t do anything, good for forcing movement jutsu
    • Rank
      • ███ POOR
        • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
          • Movement jutsu not used well, don’t dodge a lot, outdistance yourself making it harder to hit jutsu, dodging is not going across the map
        • Substitution
          • Could be used to avoid oncoming attacks, mostly ignored
    • General
      • ███ POOR
        • Green Roar
          • Kind of relied on for damage, missed somewhat, can be used to push people away
        • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
          • Relied on for damage not hit a lot though, good for punishing people for chakra charging, could be used to push people away
    • Ninja Tool
      • ███ POOR
        • Kunai/Shuriken
          • You used these a lot not great accuracy, good for getting back into range, don’t rely on them for damage
        • Paperbomb
          • Refer to my criticism for Explosive Kunai.
    • Playstyle
      • ███ POOR
        • You need to be more aggressive and less predictable, don’t wait on your opponent to attack you, you need to engage too you cant always play defensively, your kit isnt made for it
    • Sequence
      • ███ POOR
        • You don’t use jutsu that create pressure to pressure enemies, you sometimes mix dashes with jutsu which is innefective
    • Balance
      • ███ POOR
        • You rely too much on your homing jutsu and ninja tools/shop jutsu for damage, you need to practice more with your entire kit
    Failure
    ███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.